Williamson Orchards & Vineyards Winemaker’s Dinner
featuring Chef Aaron Horsewood
We’re bringing it back! We are very excited to host a wine maker’s dinner after a six-year hiatus. We are working with local Chef Aaron Horsewood to design a delicious 5 course meal that will be paired with Williamson wines. Horsewood is committed to sustainable practices and community support, and follows a philosophy that food celebrates life. Please join us for an intimate evening of great food, paired with great wine and conversation.
Friday, September 22, 2017
6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
This casual, but elegant meal will consist of five ‘stations’, each being paired with Williamson Vineyard’s wine
- Amuse Bouche – A savory cracked pepper walnut macaron.
- Himalayan Hummus Bar – Roasted sweet pepper and garlic hummus accompanied by assorted roasted vegetables, breads, cheeses and olives.
- Wine Canyon – Big wood elk salami, huckleberry candied pork belly, along with grilled vegetables, heirloom tomato salad, roasted garlic pods and crostini.
- Farmers Flank – 44 North flank steak stuffed blue onion mousse and asparagus, accompanied by roasted heirloom potatoes.
- Smokey Peach Crisp – Sunnyslope peaches grilled on mesquite set upon vanilla bean mousse, set upon a raw sugar pastry crisp.
Tickets are $75.00 per person and $70.00 for wine club members.
Your ticket will include a five-course meal paired with five 2 oz. wine samples. Limited to 40 tickets! Tickets can be purchased at Eventbrite or through the tasting room, (208) 459 – 7333. This event will be held at Williamson Orchards & Vineyards tasting room, 14807 Sunnyslope Rd., Caldwell, ID 83607.